1992 Safari Trek M-2810
Class-A motorhome currently with 105,000 original Miles, in excellent condition both within and out as well!
Everything works plus has always been well maintained. Two owners, father in law and myself.
Front end 4-Cylinder Isuzu Turbo Diesel with a 3-Speed transmission. The Engine had been replaced back in 2010, and has approximately 8,000 miles on it.
Electro Magic queen bed above the driver and passenger seats provides for convenient sleeping arrangements and moves up and out of the way. In the rear, a large bathroom and closet allowing space for two people.
• HWH hydraulic Leveling system (3 point leveling system)
• Timburen Suspension Enhancements
• Solar panel for battery charging
• TV system with Bose speakers, local reception antennae and manual satellite dish with single receptor
• 5.2 KW Onan Diesel Generator
• 400 W Sine Inverter
• New Backup Camera with 6 inch screen
Exterior is in very good shape. Front cap was repainted two years ago.
Serviced by a local mechanic.
All decor is original, and in very good shape - though a bit dated.
Currently located in Hermantown, MN.